Day 6: Nafplio - Visit the Epidaurus Theater - Nemea - Dimitsana
Tips for visiting the Epidaurus Theater
- If you come by car you can park to visit the Theater of Epidaurus, at the same door in an enclosure enabled for it that is free.
- The ticket price is 12 euros per person and can be paid by credit card.
- Visiting hours in summer are from 8 in the morning to 8 in the afternoon. In winter it is important to find out about the schedules, since Monday morning is closed and the rest of the days close at 3 in the afternoon.
- As in the rest of the archaeological sites that we have visited in Greece for free, we recommend that you come with a hat, sunscreen and water, since it is very hot and there are no places to shelter.
- In the Theater of Epidaurus you will find bathroom and cafeteria-restaurant facilities abroad.
- Keep in mind that as soon as you arrive at the parking lot, you will see that there is a ticket office that is a post office, tickets are not purchased here, you have to continue about 50 meters ahead, where the museum shop is located and where it is also Ticket office for ticket sales.
- If you want to enjoy a unique perspective at the Epidaurus Theater, we recommend you to climb all the stands until you reach the end without looking back, to finally turn around and have the amazing perspective.